PhD Bar-Ilan University Faculty of Law Dissertation: "Trade Secrets Registry (Supervisor – Prof. Shalom Lerner)
||LL.M. magna cum laude Bar-Ilan University Faculty of Law
||LL.B. cum laude Bar-Ilan University Faculty of Law
Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor), The Academic Center for Law and Science, Israel.
|2004 - 2016
||Lecturer (Assistant Professor), The Academic Center for Law and Science, Israel
Areas of Specialization
Property Law, Contract Law, Law and Zionism, Law in Judea and Samaria, Intellectual Property (including Trade Secrets Law), Registries Law, Commercial Torts and The Law of Specific Contracts
Professional Activities and Committee Membership
2015-Present Member of a professional team tasked to formulate guidelines for regulating construction in Judea and Samaria, appointed by the Prime Minister of Israel
1998-Present Member of the Israel Bar
2004-Present Military Judge in the Samaria Military Court
2009-Present Member of the Israeli Academic Forum on Intellectual Property
2009-Present Member of the Israeli Private Law Association
2010-Present Director of the Law Clinics, The Academic Center for Law and Science, Israel.
2015-Present Head of Begin Institute of Law and Zionism, Israel
2014-Present Appointment as outside lecturer, Hebrew University Law School.
2006- 2010 Dean of Students The Academic Center for Law and Science, Israel.
2001– 2004 Grant of the President and Dean for Outstanding PhD Student in Bar-Ilan University
2013 Award for Excellence in Teaching, The Academic Center for Law and Science, Israel
- Class Actions (with Aviel Flint, 2017 (Heb.))
Editing – Books:
- Land Law and International Law in Judea and Samaria (with Harel Arnon, 2013 (Heb.))
- "Intellectual Property Registries in Judea and Samaria and the Gaza Strip" 98 JPTOS 266 (2016).
- "Trade Secrets Registry" 35 Pace Law Review 455 (2014).
- "Design Transaction in Light of the Memorandum of Design Law, 5773-2013" , 7 Sha'arey Mishpat 69 (2014) (Heb.).
- "Land Registries in Judea and Samaria" in Land Law and International Law in Judea and Samaria (Harel Arnon & Chagai Vinizky eds., 2013) (Heb.) (with Daniel Kremer).
- "Classification of Participants in Suicide Attacks and the Implications of this Classification for the Severity of the Sentence: The Israeli Experience in the Military Courts in Judea and Samaria as a Model for Other Nations", 30 Pace Law Review 720 (2010) (with Amit Preiss).
- "Application Models of Concrete Distributive Justice in Private Law" , 14 Hamishpat 469 (2010) (Heb.) (with Michal Tamir).
- "Property and contractual aspects of the sale authorization in the sabbath year ( shemitah ), " forthcoming in the anthology: Sale Authorization: Halakha, Law, and Zionism (Chagai Vinizky, Ed., Begin Institute of Law and Zionism), forthcoming in 2018.
- "Escape operations from British captivity during the underground period according to the principles of Jewish law," forthcoming in "World Glory: Studies in the Laws of State and Society" (Elishai Ben Itzhak, Chagai Vinizky, and Aviad Hacohen, eds.), Forthcoming in 2018.