1972-1976 Tel Aviv University, LL.B.
1973-1976 Tel Aviv University, B. A. in Philosophy
1978-1979 Yeshiva University, NYC, MA in Philosophy and Judaic Studies
1983-1987 Tel Aviv University, J.D.
1988-1995 Rabbinical Ordination
1996- Senior lecturer at Sha’are Mishpat College
1995- 1996 Senior lecturer at Bar-Ilan University
Professional Activities and Committee Membership
2005-2007 Sha’are Mishpat College, Pedagogical Committee
2006-2007 Sha’are Mishpat College, Disciplinary Committee (Appeals)
1989- Shapiro Award for Torah Literature
1995- Aminach Award
1996- The Philosophy of Law,
2003-2007 Trends in Modern Jurisprudence
2004- Judges and Decisions in Israeli Law
1995-1996 Government and Religion in the
1995- Limitations of Freedom of Speech
1987 -1995 Jewish Law
- 1979 M.A. thesis, The Philosophy of Rabbi Obadiyya Seforno as a paradigm of Jewish Philosophy of Italian Renaissance. Yeshiva University
- 1987 Ph.D. dissertation, The Concept of Justice in Jewish Law, Tel Aviv University
Conferences and Papers:
- 2009 "Ethical Aspects of Debt Resolution Agreements”, the Ethics and Debt Resolution Conference, Netanya Academic College.
- 2009 "Judicial Activism: A Critical Analysis”, the Judicial Activism and Morality Conference, Netanya Academic College.
- 2009 "Jewish Values and the Israeli Supreme Court”, the Education and Values Conference, Talpiot College.
- 2007 "Jurisprudence: Prejudices and Personal Agenda”, Supreme Court Justices as Mortals Conference, Netanya Academic College.
- 2007 " The Individual’s Right to Protect His Property at the Expense of Others”, The Limitations of Self-Protection in Criminal Law Conference, Sha’are Mishpat College.
- 2006 "Philosophical Aspects of Moral Degeneration in Israeli Society”, an International Conference on Jewish Law, Bar Ilan University.
- 2006 "The Ethics of Civil Servants”, the Corruption as Existential Threat Conference, Netanya Academic College.
- 2006 "Judicial Decisions in Targeted Assassination Cases”, a conference on Targeted Assassinations, Netanya Academic College.
- 2006 "Tolerance”, a conference on the Gay Parade: For and Against, Sha’are Mishpat College.
- 2005 "The Status on Women in Israeli and Jewish Law”, at a conference on Feminism and Law, Netanya Academic College.
- 2005 "Rabbi Obadiyya Seforno” a conference on Italian Jewry, Bar Ilan University.
- 2004 "The Perspective of the Israeli Supreme Court Regarding Government and Religion”, a conference on Government and Religion, sponsored by Sha’are Mishpat College and the Israeli Bar Association.
- 2004 "Dealing with Husbands who refuse to Divorce Their Wives”, A Conference on Women Stranded with out Divorce Agreements and their Refusing Husbands, Sha’are Mishpat College.
- 2004 "Halachic Perspectives on Conversion”, Halachic Conversion and the Law of Return, Kiryat Ono College.
- 2003 "Socrates and the Obedience to the Law”, Limitations to Obedience to the Law, Netanya Academic College.
- 2001 "Criticizing the Judicial System”, Who Will Judge the Judges Conference, Sha’are Mishpat College.
- 2000 "Ethical Considerations of Organ Transplantation”, Organ Trafficking Conference, Netanya Academic College
- On Justice (1984)
- Or Chadash (1992)
- Rabbi Ovadia Sforno (2001)
- Rabbi Ovadia Yosef and Justice A. Barak (2005)
- The Philosophy of Law (2008)