2007 LLD, Hebrew University Law School.
Dissertation entitled "Adult Women who were Victims of Incest as Children – the Legal Aspect," faculty advisor Frances Redday.
1999 LLM, Hebrew University Law School
1997 LLB, Hebrew University Law School
2005-2010 Lecturer, Sha’arei Mishpat College (criminal law, sexual offenses in the family, criminal law from theory to reality, women, feminism and law, specific laws in the penal code, criminal punishment, rights of defendants and suspects.
Lecturer, the Academic College for Law and Business Ramat Gan (laws of evidence, criminal law, sexual offenses in the family – courses that are part of the division for criminal law and criminology.
Lecturer, College for Administration, Rishon L’Zion campus (laws of evidence, criminal procedure, sexual violence, sexual offenses in the family).
Lecturer, Hebrew University Law School (sexual offenses in the family, criminal procedure law, sexual violence).
2001-2006 Lecturer, Ministry of Defense and Israel Police – lecturer in the criminal field to officers, inspectors, police and prosecutors at study days, courses and continuing education programs in schools, facilities and training bases of the defense establishment.
1996-2005 Teaching assistant for Prof. Eliyahu Hernon, Dr. Rinat Kitai in the criminal procedure course at the Hebrew University Law School and the Academic College for Law, Ramat Gan.
Teaching Assistant for Judge Menachem Goldberg and Hanny Ofek, labor law course, Hebrew University Law School.
2003-2005 Teaching assistant for Dr. Boaz Sangero in the criminal law course in the Academic College for Law, Ramat Gan. Teaching assistant for Judge Bein in the criminal law course in Sha’arei Mishpat College.
2011 to present Appointment as Assistant Dean, Sha’arei Mishpat College
2010 to present Member of Committee to Find Candidates for Senior Positions, Ministry of Justice.
2010 to present Head of Disciplinary Tribunal, Sha’arei Mishpat College
2007 to present Member of the Supreme Academic Council, Sha’arei Mishpat College
2007 to present Appointment as outside lecturer, Academic College for Law, Ramat Gan
2007 to present Appointment as faculty member lecturer, Sha’arei Mishpat College
2003 to present Appointment as outside lecturer, Hebrew University Law School
Permanent member of the sub-committee for the Struggle Against Trade in Women in Israel
Member of the Lawyers’ Forum of the Union for Assistance to Victims of Sexual Assault in Israel
Areas of Specialization
Required courses: Criminal Law, Criminal Procedures, Evidence
Elective courses: Sexual Offenses within the Family, Women’s Rights, Feminism and Law, Criminal Law – From Theory to Reality.
Seminars: Sexual Violence, The Specific Offenses in the Penal Code, Rights of Suspects and Defendants, Criminal Punishment
Professional Activities and Committee Membership
- June 2013 Lecture on Conjugal Rights of Prisoners in Israel. Sha’arei Mishpat College.
- June 2013 Law and Media, Conference Sha’arei Mishpat College.
- June 2013 Conference on the subject of sex crimes on the internet – The College for Administration, lecture on criminal conduct on the internet.
- March 2013 Conference on the subject of Law, Science and Psychology, the Interdisciplinary Center, Herzliya.
- Feb. 2013 Conference on Law and Gender, New York.
- Jan. 2013 Sexual Abuse – study day as part of the course “Sexual Crimes in the Family, Sha’arei Mishpat College.
- Dec. 2012 Study day on the Legal Process for Victims of Sex Crimes – Trauma or Rehabilitative Experience? The Center for Victims of Rape and Sexual Assault.
- Dec. 2012 Conference on Terror and Criminal Law – the Israel Democracy Institute, lecture on Privileged Evidence and Terror.
- Nov. 2012 Conference on Punishment Policy for Fatal Traffic Accidents – Homicide and Negligent Manslaughter – conference with Or Yarok at Sha’arei Mishpat College.
- Sept. 2011 Conference on Proportionality in Theory and in Practice: International and Interdisciplinary Perspective – Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, New York.
- May 2011 Participation in conference on Women and Mothers and lecture on Mothers in Incestuous Families, Marymount College, New York.
- May 2011 “Meeting of Two” – Lecture and Joint Interview with MK Orit Zoaran, Sha’arei Mishpat College.
- March 2011 Lecture at a conference for probation officers who question children who are victims or witnesses of sexual crimes or domestic violence, Tel Aviv and Central District.
- March 2011 Conference on the Presumption of Innocence, Sha’arei Mishpat College.
- Jan. 2011 Study day marking the International Day for the Struggle Against Violence Directed at Women, Ministry of Immigrant Absorption, Central District, lecture on Incest – Social and Legal Aspects.
- Dec. 2010 Study day to mark the International Day for the Struggle Against Violence Directed at Women, Ministry of Immigrant Absorption and the Civil Service Commission, lecture on Incest – Social and Legal Aspects.
- Dec. 2010 “Laws of Evidence or Laws of the Public Squares?” Conference on Law and Media and the Publication of Names of Complainants in Sexual Crimes.
- Nov. 2010 “In the Gates of the Law,” study day on the the Legal Process for Victims of Sex Crimes – Trauma or Rehabilitative Experience? The Center for Victims of Rape and Sexual Assault, the Haifa and Northern District.
- Nov. 2010 Continuing education for judges “Psychiatry, Psychology and Law,” The Institute for Continuing Education for Judges.
- June 2010 Study day, “Writers and Books on Sexual Assault and Society,” Center for Assistance to Victims of Sexual Assault, Negev District with Ben Gurion University.
- March 2010 International conference on Violence against Women, Athens, School for Research and Education, Athens. Lecture on Psychology as a Security Factor - Incest Survivors as a Test Case.”
- Feb. 2010 Study day and lecture on sexual crimes, The College for Administration, Haim Shtrikes School of Law.
- Jan. 2010 Study day on Incest – Ashlim Center for Information, World Joint Distribution Committee.
- Dec. 2009 Continuing education for judges lecture on the Connection between Criminal Law and Psychology – Incest as a Test Case.
- Dec. 2009 Conference on Incest on the occasion of the publication of my book, Sha’arei Mishpat College.
- Oct. 2009 Study day on Sexual Assault, The Center for Assistance for Victims of Sexual Assault – Negev District, lecture on Sexual Crimes in the Family in the View of Law.
- Sept. 2009 Conference at Rutgers University, New Jersey, “The Philosophical Foundations of Criminal Law.”
- Sept. 2008 Conference at Columbia University, New York, “Feminist Women and Sexual Crimes.”
- May 2008 Conference of the Israel Bar Association, chairperson of panel on “The Criminal Process – Justice as Against Efficiency.”
- Apr. 2008 Conference, “Sixty Years of Israeli Law,” lecture on “Uncontrollable Impulse – Changes in Criminal Law.”
- Incest: The Legal Aspect of the Phenomenon from the Perspective of Adult Women Who Were Victims in Childhood," Nevo Publications (May 2009, 523 pages).
- "Can Psychology Serve as a Security Factor – Incest Survivors as a Test Case of the Connection between Psychology and the Criminal-Tort Reality (May 2009, Sha’arei Mishpat, 60 pages). The article is based on my doctoral dissertation, with additions.
- “Pedophilia and the Protection of the Public from Sex-Crime Offenders Law – The Necessary Connection between Psychology-Psychiatry and Appropriate Legal Development for Dealing with the Phenomenon” (August 2011, Alei Mishpat, 67 pages).
- “The Legal Change with Respect to Trade in Women in Israel – Is it Indeed the Hoped for Change?” 2013, Sha’arei Mishpat, 40 pages.
- “Hooliganism on the On-Line Court – Liability of Content Providers and Site Operators for What Happens in their Area,” 2013, Hapraklit, 42 pages.
- “Female Genital Mutilation” under peer review for the Alei Mishpat journal, 40 pages.
- “Conjugal Rights of Prisoners in Israel,” Ma’aznei Mishpat, 42 pages.
- “The Story of Uriah the Hittite from the Perspective of the Substantive Law,” undergoing final proofreading.
- “In the Wake of CrimAp 5582/09, John Doe v. State of Israel – Thoughts regarding the Question of Suppressed Memory in Israeli Law.”
- “Sentencing the Abuser in Childhood Incest Cases (accepted to the Howard Law Review).
- "Can Psychology Serve as a Security Factor – Incest Survivors as a Test Case of the Connection between Psychology and the Criminal-Tort Reality” (accepted to the Whittier Journal of Child and Family Advocacy).
- “Compensating the Adult Victim of Childhood Incest: From Criminal to Constitutional Compensation” (accepted to the Women’s Rights Law Reporter).