2010 PhD in Law, Bar Ilan University Law School
2005-2010 Doctoral studies in law in the Presidential Scholarship Program for outstanding doctoral candidates at Bar Ilan University
2006-2009 Studies in the program for outstanding doctoral candidates in the midrasha for women at Bar Ilan University
2005-2006 Research fellow in the program for research fellows in Talmud at Matan, Jerusalem
2002-2004 Wrote thesis for master's degree in Jewish law, summa cum laude, Bar Ilan University Law School
1998-1999 Studies in the inter-disciplinary program in Jewish philosophy, Talmud and Bible, Matan, Jerusalem
1997-1999 Master's degree in law, Bar Ilan University Law School
1993-1998 First degree in law, cum laude, Bar Ilan University Law School
2009 Memorial scholarship for doctoral candidates, New York
2008 The Shofaf Foundation Scholarship for outstanding doctoral candidates, Bar Ilan University
2008 Grant from the Fania Gottesfeld Heller Center for the Study of Women in Judaism, Bar Ilan University
2005-2009 President's Scholarship for Outstanding Doctoral Candidates, Bar Ilan University
2005 Scholarship for research fellows in Talmud, Matan, Jerusalem
2002 Scholarship for master's degree in law, the Rackman Institute
1999-2002 Avichai Foundation grant, Talmudic studies, Matan, Jerusalem
1993 Edith Wolfsohn Scholarship for Excellence, Bar Ilan University
1997-1998 Articles in law, District Attorney's Office, Jerusalem
Teaching in the Legal Field
- 2013 Faculty member, Sha'arei Mishpat College, taught required courses in family law and Jewish law, taught required course Introduction to Jewish Law at Tel Aviv University Law School
- 2012 Faculty member, Sha'arei Mishpat College, taught family law, inheritance law and Jewish law courses and at Bar Ilan University Law School
- 2011 Taught courses in family law, inheritance law and Jewish law at Bar Ilan University Law School, at University of Haifa Law School, Sha'arei Mishpat College and Netanya College
- 2010 Taught Fundamentals of Law course at the Open University
- 2006-2010 Taught elective courses in family law and Jewish law and required course in family law, Sha'arei Mishpat College
- 2002-2011 Taught contracts law at the Open University
- 2005 Teaching assistant in Introduction to Jewish Law, Bar Ilan University Law School
- 2003-2005 Taught and coordinated the program "Legal Discourse" at Sha'arei Mishpat College – a project for excellence in the study of Jewish law
- 2002-2003 Taught Talmud course, Matan, Petach Tikva
- 2002-2003 Coordinator and teaching assistant in program for master's degree in Jewish law, Bar Ilan University Law School
- 1998-2002 Teaching assistant in family law course, Sha'arei Mishpat College
- 1994-2002 Gave lectures on the subject of Israeli and Jewish law to high school students participating in a course in Jewish law of five units for matriculation exams
- 2000-2001 Taught commercial law in preparation for accountant exams ORT Nevi'im, Jerusalem
1998 Admitted to Israel Bar Association
Mediation course of 40 hours of the Shmuel Neeman Institute for Alternative Dispute Resolution
- T. Beeri, A Solution to the Problem of Mamzerim in View of Medical Advances – A Reexamination in View of the Fundamental Principles regarding the Mamzer Issue (work for master's degree Bar Ilan University Law School, 2005).
- T. Beeri, The Mental State Required to Enter into Marriage in the Context of Allegations of 'Mistake' and 'Condition' (doctoral dissertation, Bar Ilan University Law School, 2010).
- T. Beeri-Alon, "A New Examination of the Halakhic Basis for Rehabilitation of Mamzerim in View of Medical Advances" (Jewish Law Yearbook 26 (2009-2011) p. 43.
Conferences and Lectures
- 2013 The World Congress for Jewish Studies "The Allegation of Mistake for the Tendency to Defect or Injury."
- 2012 The First Annual Emmanuel Rackman Memorial Conference on Halakha and Family Law: Principles of Condition in Marriage in Talmudic Sources."
- 2011 "Zion Shall Be Redeemed by (Jewish) Law? – Is Jewish Law Still Relevant?"
- 2010 The 16th International Conference of the Jewish Law Association, Netanya, "Allegations of 'Mistake' and 'Condition' in Marriage – Distinctions and Implementation"
- 2010 Continuing education course for the State Attorney's Office, Ministry of Justice, "The Mother's Obligation to Pay Child Support – Does it Exist?"
- 2008 The 15th International Conference of the Jewish Law Association, Manchester, "A Solution to the Mamzer Problem Afforded by Recent Medical Advances".